Monday, January 7

happy new year!


After a long break from blogging, I am back and keen to make more effort with my weekly musings.

December was a really manic month for us, for work and socially. This December we managed to see nearly every friend we have, including some amazing friends from Australia (you know who you are :) We fully expected a nice work wind down, it was, however, busy until the final hour. A good sign, and I really hope things continue this year with the same propulsion that took us along from August.

Sewing stopped last month along with blog. Not helped by my sewing machine breaking and softie production ceasing to a severe halt. I have, however, started creating again and fully intend to get back on that sewing horse. I have five little white bears in production, all very cute and baby soft in white fleece. Soon to be displayed in the shop.

Not sure why I have put a pic of our fridge here, I just like it.